Come along to the Drop In B4 U Drop Out information seminar, delivered by Campus Wellbeing.
- Review the census dates and what they mean
- Reflect on what’s in your best interest
- Consider your course-load options and their implications
- Get some practical strategies to assist with your studies
- Find out more about the supports available at uni
- Ask questions and get answers!
To be held on Monday 20 August from 2-4pm at the Library Room M4.01.
Students do not need to be registered with Campus Wellbeing to attend.