There is a lot to learn in your first year at University – especially as you take your first steps towards a successful career.
The FBE First STEP Mentoring connects first-year students with academics and peer mentors within the Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE) so you can get some advice from those that have done it all before. The benefits are:
- Meet new people within the Faculty
- Get to know an academic one-to-one
- Gain a better understanding of resources on campus
- Practice networking and communication skills
- Learn what it takes to succeed
“The FBE First STEP Mentoring program has inspired me tremendously. It is through this program that I not only got to understand what Macquarie University has in store, but also meet like-minded people with similar goals and ambitions.” ~ Maryrose Sukkar, currently studying a Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Commerce, FBE