Forget your campus card during exams? Don’t panic, use a passport or licence for ID

If you’re looking for a temporary exam card because you’ve forgotten or lost your campus card, you can use your passport or driver’s licence (both need to be in English language) as a valid form of identification for entry to exams.

To get a new campus card during the exam period, visit this webpage to get one. Also note, Student Connect have increased their opening hours during this time.





Back to homepage


Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *

We encourage active and constructive debate through our comments section, but please remain respectful; you are part of a diverse community. You may wish to read Macquarie's Student Code of Conduct and the Public Comment Policy before you post.

Any comments deemed to be obscene, discriminatory or defamatory will be removed and where appropriate, further action may be taken.